1. Competitors will have 60 minutes (unless otherwise noted – see daily schedule) to complete one hand.
2. All nail extensions must only be professional products.
3. Models nails may already have one color applied prior to the start of the competition. You may have a different color on each nail, but it must be a solid flat color, no glitter, no shimmer. NO ART WHAT SO EVER IS ALLOWED PRIOR.
**4. All Chrome type products are allowed but must be applied AFTER the competition starts. Chrome may only be used on the surface of the nail enhancement. No raised surfaces prior to the competition. Nail must be smooth. No holes may be in the nail extensions prior to the competition. You may drill holes in nail extensions once the competition begins.
5. The model’s may not have art or embellishments on their nails prior to the start of the competition.
6. There is no preferred length or shape.
7. Cleansing products (soaps, etc.) and moisturizing products (oils, creams, lotions, etc.) are allowed. Excessive use of oil is not permitted. It will be at the judge’s discretion to deduct points for excess oil..
**8. When attaching stones, building a base and or prework all products used must be clear, gel or glue type. Prework products can not be bigger than 12.7mm in diameter.
9. Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used.
10. It’s All About The Bling! Embellishment will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, and balance, amount of bling, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression.
11. Any It’s All About The Bling! Nail Art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO competitions. The NAILPRO competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.
Property of Nailpro Competition ©2017 Creative Age Publications. All rules including judging criteria are NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED UNLESS WRITTEN APPROVAL IS GIVEN FROM NAILPRO COMPETITION DIRECTOR ONLY! All Nailpro Competition rules are copywritten and All rights reserved.