1. Competitors may submit more than one entry, (does not apply to on line competition) but must pay a registration fee for each entry. Only entries which make it into the top 10 count toward NAILPRO Cup points. If submitting more than one entry, only the points from the highest scoring entry in the top ten count towards the NP Cup both individual and team.
2. All entries must entry must consist of a set of 10 individual manufacturer tips. They may not be constructed by a lay person. They must be from a manufacturer box. The length must be no longer than 2” (5.08 cm) in length and no wider than 3/4” (1.9cm) if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size. Finished tips must be wearable. Tips must remain individual and not be secured to one another. Design may encompass all 10 tips as a picture, but tips must remain individual. If tips do not meet the requirements, the design may be disqualified or receive a point deduction.
3. Mixed Media Nail Art will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, presentation, balance, design & detail, tip length, overall impression, complexity, dimension, workmanship and theme.
4. Competitors must prepare and submit a written statement in two parts: one detailing the products and processes used to create the art (do NOT name specific brands or manufacturers), and one telling the story of your interpretation of the theme. Failure to provide this information will result in a 5 point deduction in overall score. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME.
5. The theme for each Mixed Media Nail Art competition will be announced before the beginning of the competition year.
NAILPRO Romania 2020 – WORLD OF GODS
6. Competitors may NOT use any copyrighted art, designs or logos.
7. All work must be completed prior to the competition. No work station, seating or electrical outlet will be provided.
8. Tip original color does NOT matter.
9. Top coat, UV gel sealant or glitter polish may be used.
10. NO molds may be used to assist with any design.
11. Competitors may use a similar version of copyrighted art, design or logo but they must not be identical to the original. If artwork does not follow criteria judges will determine point deductions.
12. Entry will be judged on presentation.
13. Any 3-D Nail Art, Hand Painted Nail Art or Airbrushing design that has already won first place at any NAILPROcompetition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent Nailpro competitions. The Nailprocompetition staff will disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the Nailprocompetition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.
Property of Nailpro Competition ©2020 Creative Age Publications. All rules including judging criteria are NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED UNLESS WRITTEN APPROVAL IS GIVEN FROM NAILPRO COMPETITION DIRECTOR ONLY! All Nailpro Competition rules are copywritten and All rights reserved.